2020-2021 Membership Drive is October 1, 2019 – January 10, 2020
National Charity League, Inc. (NCL, Inc.) is a non-profit national organization of mother and daughter members in over 200 Chapters across the U.S. The mission of NCL, Inc. is to foster mother-daughter relationships in a philanthropic organization committed to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Through the mother-daughter relationship, it is our vision to develop strong women leaders serving and impacting communities today and for generations to come.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Honoring the mother-daughter bond by learning and growing together
- Empowering women with the skills and confidence to lead
- Nurturing through mentorship
- Inspiring a legacy of social awareness and compassion
- Providing depth of support in local communities
- Integrity and excellence in all actions
Prospective members need to be sponsored by a current member of the National Charity League, Inc. (NCL) Chapter they wish to join. If you know someone in NCL, talk to her about her Chapter’s boundaries, membership obligations and membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, Inc. you are invited to submit the following form.
Please click here to fill out and submit your Membership Inquiry form.
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.